Data processing and Statistical Analysis
Data Processing Services
We simplified the Handling of Complex Transactions and Data Volumes.
Today businesses conduct a large number of paper-based transactions. In a data-driven, automated world, paper is still essential in processes that need to comply with regulations and align with customer needs. But, paper impedes appropriate processing of data, restricts its transformation into information used in downstream processes and makes storage and retrieval of data difficult.
Axertek has demonstrated data processing capabilities to help clients respond to these challenges, backed by our data processing Methodology:
- Conversion converting data to another format.
- Validation – Ensuring that supplied data is "clean, correct and useful."
- Sorting – "arranging items in some sequence and/or in different sets."
- Summarization – reducing detail data to its main points.
- Aggregation – combining multiple pieces of data.
- Analysis – the "collection, organization, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data.".
- Reporting – list detail or summary data or computed information.
We offer data processing services across industries including Telecommunications & Media, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare with our right-shore delivery model to suit every client's need. Our operational strategies are focused on maximizing efficiency and ensuring a better customer experience.